Increase Merit Points In PUBG Mobile 2020 Guide
Here we will tell you the following facts about merit points:
- What is Merit Points in PUBG Mobile?
- How Does Merit Point Deduction System Work in PUBG Mobile?
- How To Get Merit Points In PUBG Mobile?
- Affects Of Merit Points On BP And Experience Points In PUBG Mobile.
- How to Check Merit Points in PUBG Mobile?
1. What is Merit Points in PUBG Mobile
If you open PUBG Mobile for the first time you will able to get 100 Merit points. But during the game, the merit points drop for some reason. Each reason has a specific amount of deduction when you violate the rules. The merit points drop by 30 In PUBG Mobile, a total of 100 Merit Points is granted to a player, Killing your teammates in-game will result in you drop 30 points each time.
Keep in mind that you need to have 60 Merit Points in your account to play squad games with your friends. If you drop only a single merit point from 60 you will unable to play with your friends. But don’t need to be panic each problem has a solution. So, We are here with a solution that might help you.
2. How Does Merit Point Deduction System Work in PUBG Mobile?
Look Merit Point is based on the action that a player performs. However, depending on these actions a Player will be deducted in the following ways:
- Use Cheat Tool: Account is blocked. Minus 60 Merit Points after the forbidden time has expired.
- Team up with Hacker: You will be deducted 15 Merit Points each time you play with a hacker. But not the first time.
- Kill Teammate (reported by another player): Killing your teammate and get reported by another player will lead you deducted 20 Merit Points. If you do this repeatedly you will face to minus 30 Merit Points for the second time and 60 Merit Points for the third time.
- Kill Teammate (Detected by System): Killing your teammate is common in PUBG Mobile. Whenever the system deducted that you killed your teammate you will be deducted 10 Merit Points. If You repeat this act in 7 days the amount will be doubled accordingly.
3. How To Get Merit Points In PUBG Mobile
But Don’t worry and keep patience, We are here with our solution if you face Merit Point Issues. You can earn Merit Point from the following ways:
- Finishing in Top 10 Will lead you to get 3 Merit Points.
- Being in Top 11-50 Will lead you to get 2 Merit Points.
- Finishing in Top 51-100 Will lead you to get 1 Merit Points.
4. Affects Of Merit Points On BP And Experience Points In PUBG Mobile
Having less Merit Point will affect the different features of PUBG Mobile especially BP and Experience points that players earn it with the completion of each game they play:
- If a Player is having 100 Merit Points and after completion of a game they will get 200+ BP in their account.
- If your Merit Point is between 60-90 Points, the BP and EXP will be reduced by 30% in each game.
- Having less than 60 Merit Points will lead you to get 50% less BP and EXP. Also, the Player can only able to play Solo Mode.
5. How to Check Merit Points in PUBG Mobile
You can track your merit points in PUBG Mobile using the following steps and very easy how to check merit in pubg:
- Click on the profile
- Click Tier Information
- The Merit Points display at the bottom left of the screen.
We hope this article will be helpful to you. if you want to share your thoughts with us, don’t hesitate to use the comment section.
At the end, if you find this article helpful please share your thoughts in the comments sections, also if you think you can suggest some useful ideas also do list them.
[/pl_text] [/pl_col] [/pl_row]